精品女主播视频在线观看_亚洲色欧美_狼人综合色_免费黄色免费 - 国产白丝精品91爽爽久

收縮
  • 電話咨詢

  • 15811141605
您好,歡迎進入凱文教育官方網站!
一站式
高端出國留學請撥咨詢熱線 15811141605
應用英語 PRACTICAL ENGLISH

實用酒店英語情景對話,3分鐘輕松學會

瀏覽次數:9332次 發布時間:2020/5/10 12:00:53 【關閉】 字體: 

這里有一套超實用的酒店英語情景對話,包含了入住(check in)、點餐(order)、客房(room service)、洗衣房(laundry)以及退房(check out)的一整套服務英語對話。幫助您解決燃眉之急!


1. 入住

(客人=Guest,前臺=Reception)

Reception: Welcome to the ××(酒店名)Inn. How may I help you?

前臺:歡迎來到××酒店。能為您做點什么嗎?

 

Guest: I’d like a room, please.

客人:請給我一間房間。


Reception: Would you prefer a single room or a double room?

前臺:您是要單人間還是雙人間呢?

 

Guest: A double, please. How much is that?

客人:雙人間,價格是多少?

 

Reception: It’s 230yuan a night. How many nights will you be staying?

前臺:230元每晚,您要住幾晚呢?

 

Guest: Just tonight.

客人:就今晚。

 

Reception: OK. One night comes to 330yuan plus deposit of 100yuan. May I have your ID card or passport?

前臺:一晚含稅總共230元??梢猿鍪灸纳矸葑C明或是護照嗎?

 

Guest: Ok,here you are.

客人:好的,給你。

 

Reception: Thanks. How would you like to pay for the room?

前臺:謝謝。請問您想要如何付款?

 

Guest: Do you take VISA?

客人:能用VISA卡嗎?

 

Reception: Yes, we do. We take VISA, Allipay, Wechat wallet and cash.

前臺:可以的,我們接受visa卡,支付寶,微信錢包和現金。

 

Guest: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then. What time is checkout?

客人:太棒了,我用VISA付款,請問退房時間是?

 

Reception: Checkout is at 14 o’clock. Your room number is 423. Is there anything else you would like to know?

前臺:14點退房,您的房間號是423。還有其他疑問嗎?

 

Guest: And is there a restaurant?

客人:有餐廳嗎?

 

Reception: There are restaurants on the 2rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.

前臺:餐廳在2樓,還有一個咖啡廳在大廳旁邊。

 

Guest: Is there a pool here?

客人:有游泳池嗎?

 

Reception:Yes, there is. It’s on the 5nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.

前臺:有的,在5樓。但是需要自己帶毛巾。

 

GuestGreat. What time does the restaurant close?

客人:餐廳什么時候關門呢?

 

ReceptionThey both close at 10:00 P.M.

前臺:餐廳和游泳池都是10點。

 

Guest10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.

客人:下午10點?好的,6:30能夠叫醒我嗎?

 

ReceptionSure. No problem. Wake-up call for 7:00 A.M. Enjoy your stay.

前臺:好的沒問題,7點的叫醒服務。希望您住的愉快!


2. 點餐


(服務員=Waiter  客人=Guest)

Waiter: Good evening, madam and sir. Do you have a reservation?

服務員:晚上好,先生女士,請問你有預訂嗎?


Guest: Yes, I’m Mr.Johnson.

客人:我是Johnson.

 

Waiter: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?

服務員:這邊請,Johnson.先生。這是你的座位,可以嗎?

 

Guest: Thank you. It’s nice, indeed.

客人:謝謝,非常好。

 

Waiter: My pleasure. Here’s the menu. (After a while) Are you ready to order now, madam and sir?

服務員:不客氣,這是菜單。(一會兒后)你們準備點菜了嗎,先生女士?

 

Guest: No, we are still looking at the menu. You see, this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

客人:還沒,我們還在看菜單呢。你看,這是我們第一次來中國,你可以給我們推薦一些中國菜嗎?

 

Waiter: How much would you like to spend?

服務員:你大概消費多少錢呢?

 

Guest: I don’t care about money. I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

客人:錢不是問題,我想要一些好的有中國特色的菜。

 

Waiter: Yes, sir. Let me introduce you to some specials. There are Peking duck,Twice-cooked pork,Mapo tofu,and so on.

服務員:好的,先生。讓我向您介紹一些特色菜。本店有北京烤鴨、回鍋肉以及麻婆豆腐等。


3. 客房


(客房服務=Room Attendant    客人=Guest)

Room AttendantThis is housekeeping, can I help you?

客房服務:這是客房服務中心,有什么可以幫到您嗎?

 

Guest: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?

客人:我忘了帶轉換插頭,能借一個嗎?

 

Room AttendantYes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 10yuan.

客房服務:沒問題,我們可以借一個給您,不過您要付10元的押金。

 

Guest: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?

客人:可以。我可以多要幾條毛巾嗎?

 

Room AttendantOf course. How many would you need?

客房服務:當然可以,要幾條呢?

 

Guest: Two bath towels please. Thank you.

客人:兩條浴巾,謝謝。


Room Attendant: You are welcome.

客房服務:不用謝。


4. 洗衣房


(洗衣房接待=Room Attendant     客人=Guest)

Room Attendant : Excuse me. Do you have any laundry?  The laundry man is here to collect it.

洗衣房接待:打擾一下,請問您有需要清洗的衣物嗎?洗衣房服務員來收衣物了。

 

Guest: No, not now, thank you.

客人:現在還不需要,謝謝你。

 

Room AttendantIf you have any, please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door. The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

洗衣房接待:如果您有需要洗的衣物,請把它們放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人員每天早上會來取走。

 

Guest:Thank you.

客人:謝謝你。

 

Room AttendantPlease tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaned or mended, and also what time you want to get them back.

洗衣房接待:請您告訴我們,或者在洗衣單上標明是否您的衣物需要熨燙、水洗、干洗或者縫補并且說明您什么時候要取回這些衣物。

 

Guest: I see. What if there is any laundry damage? I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

客人:好的,我明白了。如果衣物損壞怎么辦呢?我想知道您們酒店會怎么處理這個問題。

 

Room AttendantIn such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it. The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.

洗衣房接待:如果是這樣,酒店讓人會賠償。賠償不會超過所洗衣物的十倍。

 

Guest: That sounds quite reasonable. I hope there's no damage at all.

客人:那聽起來非常合理。我希望衣物不會出現損壞。

 

Room AttendantDon't worry, Ma'am. The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

洗衣房接待:不要擔心,女士。我們洗衣房工作經驗很豐富的。

 

Guest: All right. Thank you for your information.

客人:那好吧,謝謝你的提醒。

 

Room AttendantNot at all.

洗衣房接待:不用謝。


5. 退房


(前臺=Reception   客人=Guest)

Reception: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

前臺:下午好,請問有什么可以幫到您?

 

Guest: Can you check me out please?

客人:可以幫我退房嗎?

 

Reception: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

前臺:好的,請問您怎么稱呼,您的房間號是多少?

 

Guest: My room number is 423, and name is Johnson.

客人:我的房間號是423,我叫Johnson。

 

Reception: Wait a moment, please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

前臺:請您稍等。這是您的賬單,請看看是否正確。

 

Guest: The total cost is 250yuan. What’s extra 20yuan for?

客人:一共消費了250元,這多出來的20是怎么回事?

 

Reception: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

前臺:這是您在房間內撥打國際長途的費用。

 

Guest: OK. Everything else is fine.

客人:好的,其他的沒有問題。

 

Reception:  OK. Here is 80yuan for you, and here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

前臺:好的,這是剩下的押金,這是您的收據,謝謝您,祝您開心愉快。

 

Guest: Thank you, you too, bye.

客人:謝謝,你也是,再見。


Phone: 400-696-4919 Website: www.worldoilhk.com 北京 呼和浩特 多倫多 倫敦 紐約 悉尼 溫哥華 香港

凱文國際教育 托福雅思教育咨詢 內蒙古凱文教育 北京凱文留學 北京托福雅思 北京移民 北京游學